Thursday, January 12, 2012

Matte Black Leopard Print

Hi lovelies! Today I have a pretty cool leopard design to show you. I don't know if anyone else uses Instagram (if anyone wants to follow me on there my username is heartnat24), but sometimes there are little nail contests and if I have time I like to enter them. I entered these nails for a copycat contest so hopefully I make it to the finalists. Anyways I used O.P.I. Black Onyx as a base and then used Essie's Matte About You topcoat. Lastly I used a small dotting tool dipped in topcoat to draw the leopard print. Pretty cool huh?



16 comments:

  1. The effect of matte and glossy looks very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I love this! I love how it's both subtle yet dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunning! Awesome Idea! I'm sure you'll be picked these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I actually prefer this over colorful leopard print manis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely combo :-) I love matte and shiney mixes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh! Love this mani!
    Looks very classy/sexy :)
    Nice Job!
    Thanks for the idea!
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so freakin awesome! I am dying here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks amazing! love the matte/glossy effect! i'm really a fan. it looks so classy and subtle

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Wow! I am SO doing this! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the matte/shiny contrast! Perfect leopard with this effect. Will have to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. very unusual stamping, but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not it is actually just freehand =] thank you!

      Delete
  12. Love these! I do a similar effect on my clients using Gelish. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this!!! can someone tell me how to do this effect (the matte) with Gelish please? i can't seem to master it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com