Sunday, February 5, 2012

Nicki Minaj Inspired Nails #3

Hi everyone! Hope you're enjoying your weekend. Today's mani may look familiar to you. It's because I got this idea from Rebecca Likes Nails. She did this last year and of course while I was doing Nicki Minaj outfit inspired nails I couldn't stop thinking about doing the one she did because it is so awesome. I used China Glaze White Out for the base and stamped using BM 215 with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Presto Pink. For my ring finger I used China Glaze Sunshine Pop. The outfit that inspired this is one that Nicki wore in her "Super Bass" music video.







6 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com