Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pink, Purple, and Blue Gradient and Konad M65

Hi everyone! March is here and I'm sure we will be seeing a lot of green manicures soon, so here is a non green manicure to start the month lol. I did a gradient using OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips, Sally Hansen Insta Dri Lively Lilac, and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away. I stamped using Konad M65 in Konad Black. I actually messed up my ring finger and I was in a rush to finish my nails before my husband came home, so I just added Essie Luxeffects in A Cut Above.



18 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Love the accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lol it was accidental, but I'm glad because it made me do something out of my norm!

      Delete
  2. I love this color combination. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie! Lol good way to describe it =]

      Delete
  4. i love the gradient and the stamp!! reminds me of modern art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My gradient was a little rushed so it doesn't blend as nice as I would like, but I'm glad you like it =]

      Delete
  5. I really love this manicure, there's a cool combo combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoy all of your manicures so that is nice coming from you =]

      Delete
  6. Ive already raved on IG, but I really love this mani! Pink and Blue are my favorite colors, and purple is really growing on my big time. Great color combo and perfect stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mani kicks ass totally!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com