Sunday, April 14, 2013

Nail Polish Couture Jaaziah

Hey ladies! Hope everyone had a good weekend. I did a blog makeover today. It took me awhile because I know very little about how to do a blog layout and use social media buttons, but I'm finally done and I really like how it looks. I'll probably play around with it a bit more when I figure out what the heck I'm doing. Today I have a thermal polish to show you. Thermal polish is becoming pretty popular with indie polish makers right now. They change colors when exposed to heat or cold. The one I have today is from Nail Polish Couture and it's called Jaaziah. It turns blue when exposed to cold and green when exposed to heat. I used 4 coats here and I used topcoat--yes, the thermal effect works with topcoat! You can purchase this from Nail Polish Central.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com