Friday, June 14, 2013

My Girly 'Man of Steel' Nails

Happy Friday! Really quick post today because I have to be ready to go watch Man of Steel when my hubby gets off work soon lol. Here's the mani I'm wearing. I used China Glaze Bottoms Up and stamped using Fab Ur Nailz Fun 2 in Konad White. My accent nail is China Glaze Glistening Snow. It was actually my husband's idea for me to use pink and white. I love when he participates when I do my nails lol. How about you ladies? Does your boyfriend/husband ever give his input when you do your nails?

The pink is not color accurate. I can never photograph neons right! =/


4 comments:

  1. owww, so cute <3 I love the glittery accent nail

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous and that pink looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink is amaaazing!

    When I'm feeling uninspired I usually tell my guy to go pick out colours and stamps, he loves it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com