Saturday, September 27, 2014

OPI My Dogsled is a Hybrid & MoYou London Bridal 07

Happy Saturday beauties! Today I'll be sharing another mani using polishes from the OPI Nordic collection which I'm loving so far. This was one of those collections I told myself I didn't really care for or needed and ended up getting--surprise, surprise. I just can't say no to OPI. Here's OPI My Dogsled is a Hybrid stamped using MoYou London Bridal 07 in Mundo de Unas stamping polish #1. The glitter is OPI My Voice is a Little Norse. Stay tuned for next week's post--I have a mani using a few polishes from the OPI Coca-Cola collection!


 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! This seems to be the go to combo. I NEED that glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loooove the stamping-design and the OPI with that supercute holo-glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com