Sunday, October 19, 2014

OPI Coca-Cola Fishtail Nails

Good evening beauties! I have a quick post for you guys tonight. Sorry I didn't get a chance to post last week! Today I have a mani that I slapped together when I was short on nail time a few weeks ago. When I'm short on time, this is such a perfect go-to design for me. I learned it from the lovely Sarah of Chalkboard Nails a couple years back and it's still a favorite of mine. I used OPI You're So Vain-illa, OPI Sorry I'm Fizzy Today, and OPI My Signature is "DC." Well that's all for tonight folks, next week I'll finally show some Halloween spirit!


1 comment:

  1. This color looks so good on you! And the nail art is lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com