Saturday, April 18, 2015

Glam Polish Escape Artist & MoYou London Sailor 05

Happy Saturday! Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful warm weather if it's warm where you are. I'm currently selling stuff at a garage sale so I'll make this post a quick one. Here's Glam Polish Escape Artist stamped using MoYou London Sailor 05 in Mundo de Unas Neon Blue. The studs are from Born Pretty Store. I'll be graduating soon with my bachelors in nursing and also moving in just over a month so I'll be quite busy over the next month and a half or so. No worries though, I'll still be posting weekly!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your up coming graduation! Lovely nails as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com