Saturday, April 30, 2016

Madam Glam Soak Off Gel Polish--Dangerously in Love


Happy Saturday friends! Sorry I didn't post last week. I've kinda been in a funk and my laptop I've had for the last 5 years has been SUPER slow. The good news is I got a new laptop this week and it's so much faster than my old one! YAY! I'm super happy about it so hopefully since my laptop is faster,  I'll be more motivated to post. 

Here's Madam Glam Soak Off Gel Polish in Dangerously in Love. It's a stunning raspberry with scattered holo glitter in it. I don't have any gels quite like this one and it's beautiful in the sunlight. The formula was a little bit thick to work with than my other MG creme gels, but it was definitely still manageable and worth it. You can purchase this polish here for $19.95.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com