Saturday, May 14, 2016

Bundle Monster Weekend Warrior Creative Art Stamping Polishes--Review


Good morning beauties! Today I have the Weekend Warrior stamping polishes from Bundle Monster to review for you. There are 6 polishes in this set including a coral red (Rose Garden), orange (Teepee Tipping), yellow (Gobi You), neon green (Empire Club), sky blue (Astronomical), and purple (El Dorado). The consistency was very thick and stringy, but pigmentation was great. I stamped over OPI Suzi Nails New Orleans using Bundle Monster BM-S308 with all 6 Weekend Warrior polishes. I was pleased with the transfer and pigmentation, but when I topcoated, the purple bled. I was pretty bummed about that, but I'lll still be giving these another try. You can purchase these here for $19.99 or purchase them individually here for $4.99 each.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com