Friday, July 8, 2011

China Glaze Classic Camel and BM 219

I have more guest nails for you all today! I'll just make these next few guest nail posts quick ones since I'll be pretty busy until I leave to Hawaii on Tuesday. This is Merissa's mani. She used China Glaze Classic Camel as a base. I stamped using BM 219 in Konad black. This is actually a tip design, but it doesn't have to be used as one. I got this idea from this video by soguesswhat11. I wanted to add some gold glitter along the lines, but I didn't bring most of my nail stuff to my friend's house so I wasn't able to. Oh well, still cute!



3 comments:

  1. super cute! i never really noticed this image before. i like it like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies!

    @Rebecca: I know right. I really overlooked most of the tip designs, but this is a fun way for me to use them since I haven't really done many manis with tip stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com