Tuesday, July 12, 2011

China Glaze Ruby Deer and BM 221

I think I still had some clean up to do on this mani, but I snapped a pic anyways! Here's Jasmine's mani. She used China Glaze Ruby Deer as a base and I stamped using BM 221 with Konad Yellow. Perfect for summer! Off topic, I should be sleeping right now. I have an early flight tomorrow to Hawaii and my wedding is going to take place there on Thursday!! I have one more guest mani to post, but other than that I'll pretty much be M.I.A. for the week on my honeymoon =D I'll post some pics when I come back!



6 comments:

  1. LOL I love how they match your counter top!!! super pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And congratulations on your engagement :-) Best wishes for Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following your blog for a while now - but congratulations and best of luck on your wedding!

    Erin
    ilovelacquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Have a wonderful honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to each and every one of you <3 It went better than I could have ever asked for.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com