Tuesday, August 2, 2011

OPI Bling Dynasty and Bundle Monster BM 221

I did this mani about 3 weeks ago. I was just too busy to post it before I left to my trip. I really like the design, it looks tribal to me. I didn't think it would cover my full nail so I decided to stamp it diagonally across my nails. For a base I used O.P.I. Bling Dynasty from the Hong Kong Collection. I love this color. It applied soo nicely and dried quickly. I only used 2 coats. There's a lot of fine glitter in this polish so it's really pretty and sparkly and super easy to remove. I used BM 221 in Konad black.



5 comments:

  1. Lovely way to use this stamps. You know, with each plate/set there is a stamp I o "hmmmm... And how do I use this?" but you've really madebit work. This Blin Dynasty polish looks beautiful on you too BTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love how you've placed the stamp :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cool! I really like the black & gold combo (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com