Monday, May 21, 2012

OPI A Roll In the Hague & Gold Holo Hex Glitter

Hi loves! Good news--my last day of class is on Thursday so I will be posting a lot more often. I have so many ideas and I'm also going to tackle the 31 day nail challenge so keep an eye out for that! Today I have something simple I did when I was short on time. This is a great option for someone who wants to do some quick nail art. I used OPI A Roll in the Hague and added some gold holo hex glitter. Very simple, but it looks really classy. On a side note, I figured out how to rotate my watermark so I might start using a new "hand pose" plus I feel weird watermarking twice. Any thoughts?


Here's a "new pose" for me. How'd I do? Lol


4 comments:

  1. Love the "new pose" :D And I love the added touch of the glitter, super classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mani. You've perfected 'less is more' here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple, but super pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com