Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A England Perceval and Freehand Nail Art

Hi loves! My previous post was just a swatch of A England Perceval and it was so beautiful I couldn't bring myself to stamp over it. I attempted some freehand nail art on top of it with black and white acrylic paint. I got some acrylic paint last month and haven't really used it, so I'm glad I finally justified my purchase lol. I liked working with the acrylic paint because I was able to wipe off my mistakes with water  and try again until I liked the result. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but I didn't expect them to turn out so well. I'm kind of proud of myself!



14 comments:

  1. Totally awesome! I want to try that out as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad I finally did, you should just go for it!

      Delete
  2. This looks so awesome, love that A England!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely should feel proud of yourself, this is one gorgeous manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you should be proud because this is SO awesome. I can't believe you did this by free hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I messed up a few times, but the cool thing about acrylic paint is that it can be wiped off. So awesome! I gotta start using it more.

      Delete
  5. Very nice! I love the designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com