Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A England Perceval and Freehand Nail Art

Hi loves! My previous post was just a swatch of A England Perceval and it was so beautiful I couldn't bring myself to stamp over it. I attempted some freehand nail art on top of it with black and white acrylic paint. I got some acrylic paint last month and haven't really used it, so I'm glad I finally justified my purchase lol. I liked working with the acrylic paint because I was able to wipe off my mistakes with water  and try again until I liked the result. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but I didn't expect them to turn out so well. I'm kind of proud of myself!



13 comments:

  1. Totally awesome! I want to try that out as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad I finally did, you should just go for it!

      Delete
  2. You definitely should feel proud of yourself, this is one gorgeous manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you should be proud because this is SO awesome. I can't believe you did this by free hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I messed up a few times, but the cool thing about acrylic paint is that it can be wiped off. So awesome! I gotta start using it more.

      Delete
  4. Very nice! I love the designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com