Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mermaid Nails

Happy Sunday beauties! I'm super busy right now with my school work so it's another short post today. Here are some mermaid nails using 2 coats of Orly Mermaid Tale over 2 coats of Zoya Ivanka stamped using Konad M34 and MASH 39 in Konad White. Too bad I'm not doing the 31 day nail challenge right now, I could've so used these for the day inspired by a color! I wanted to try the glue base coat on these, but I decided not to because I used Zoya Ivanka before the glitter. Has anyone tried using the glue base coat with some colored under wear before applying the glitter polish? I'm super curious if it works.




16 comments:

  1. Mermaid Nails is my blogspot name so naturally I LOVE these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried it for a jelly sandwich and it works just fine. Just be careful to wrap the coloured base around the tip to make the mani last

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the tip. I will definitely use it for a jelly sammy now!

      Delete
  3. Yep the glue works great even with a non glitter base. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Is it easy to stamp over glitter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used a topcoat before stamping and I had no problem. I would think without the topcoat it wouldn't go on as nicely, but I've never tried it

      Delete
  5. That polish fits perfect for mermaidnails :-).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com