Wednesday, September 12, 2012

OPI Care to Danse and OPI Divine Swine Glitter Sandwich

Good morning! Short post today. I used 2 of my untrieds today to create a glitter sandwich. I used 2 coats of OPI Care to Danse, 1 coat of OPI Divine Swine, and then 1 coat of Care to Danse. I think probably half of my collection are untrieds. I have OCD where I really like to buy entire collections even when I only want a couple polishes. Anyone have a similar issue or am I the only crazy person? I'm betting I'm not!



12 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! And yes, like 3/4 of my collection is untrieds as well, I have the same problem, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very pretty. And yes, I have the same problem like 3/4 of my collection is untrieds, just can't pick up one polish, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! lol glad to hear i'm not the only one =]

      Delete
  3. Lovely combo! And while a do have quite a bit of untrieds I don't think I've ever wanted to buy an entire collection. usually I only want maybe 2 from a collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and girly. Beautiful pink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com