Tuesday, October 16, 2012

OPI Die Another Day and Cheeky CH33

Hey my polished pretties! I'm sorry I've been so busy lately. This is just a really busy semester. I promise I'm doing my nails as much as I can for you all. Today I have one of the polishes I got from the OPI Skyfall Collection. I actually got all 12 plus the 18k gold flake top coat. I'm a sucker for holiday collections buying every collection I can get my hands on! Here's OPI Die Another Day stamped using Cheeky CH33 in China Glaze Passion. I was going for a fall look, but this actually looks a lot more festive than I expected.






Here's a swatch of OPI Die Another Day. 2 coats no topcoat. 

9 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com