Thursday, October 4, 2012

OPI Germany Collection Swatches

Hey readers! Today I have swatches of OPI's Fall 2012 Germany Collection to show you. It consists of 6 shimmers and 6 cremes. I typically do nail art, but I got this collex back in August and I've been dying to play with them. Sometimes if I don't do swatches of polishes, they'll be in my untrieds forever lol. Hella polish hoarder over here. My stash is at about 486 not counting top coat, base coats, or Konad/stamping polishes. Yikes! What's your "number?"

Danke-Shiny Red

Deutsch You Want Me Baby?

Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs

Unfor-greta-bly Blue

Every Month is Oktoberfest

German-icure by OPI

Don't Pretzel My Buttons. My new favorite nude!!

My Very First Knockwurst

Berlin There Done That

Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!

Don't Talk Bach to Me

Schnapps Out of It
I really LOVE all 6 of the shimmers. Out of the cremes, I love Dont' Pretzel My Buttons and My Very First Knockwurst. I'm not partial to grey at all and the 2 weird colors, well they're just that. The formula was great on all of them. All swatches are 2 coats, except Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs and Berlin There Done That, they're 3. These are all shown without topcoat. Which ones have you ladies picked up?

12 comments:

  1. I've only grabbed Berlin There Done That since I have dupes from Zoya for both of the nudes (Avery and Kennedy) which were the other 2 I really wanted. But I've been lemming Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! and your swatches have me wanting German-icure and Every Month is Oktoberfest too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your swatches, they all look amazing. I'm skipping the entire collection for the time being, I have too many similar shades to justify them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm in love :-).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com