Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Birthday Nails for the Birthday Queen

Good morning my loves! My birthday was actually yesterday, but I was too caught up enjoying the day off with my husband that I forgot to post my birthday manicure. I didn't have time to do a proper birthday manicure last year, so I wanted these to have a very obvious birthday design.

For my index finger I used OPI Hey Baby and stamped using MoYou London Pro 08 XL in Color Club Harp On It for the holo diamond background. Then I stamped using MoYou London Happy Birthday 01 for the word "birthday" and MoYou London Pro 08 XL for the word "queen" in Mundo de Unas 2. I did the same background for my middle finger and the crown image is from Red Angel RA-119. My ring finger has China Glaze Liquid Leather stamped using MoYou London Pro 08 XL in Color Club Harp On It. The glitter on my pinky is from OPI I Snow You Love Me.

These were so fun to wear this week and people really noticed them. I had a great birthday weekend. My husband got my name tattooed on him, he got me a Louis Vuitton purse, and an iPhone 6 plus! I'm a happy wife!



6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! I love your manicure. My birthday is on Thursday, so I'm thinking what yo do on my nails too haha...maybe I could recreate your design :) Congratulations and have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the double stamping! Glad you had a fabulous day. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rei! And thanks for my little birthday surprise <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com