Saturday, August 8, 2015

Bundle Monster Polynesia Stamping Plates Review


Happy Saturday beauties! Today I'll be reviewing Bundle Monster's Polynesia stamping plates. These plates are rectangular XL plates that come in sets of 5 plates. There are 4 sets to choose from: Local Kine, Land of Aloha, Traditional Polynesia, and Polynesian Tribal. Each plate measures 4.75 in x 2.4 in and the design size is 0.9 in. x 0.6 in. The designs are either full nail or buffet style. I received the Polynesian Tribal set. 


Morgan Taylor All White Now stamped using Bundle Monster Polynesia BM-XL117 in Mundo de Unas Black. The red is OPI Romantically Involved.







I loved this set of plates! The designs are a great size for big nails and the variety of images was excellent and fit the theme perfectly. I was so happy to get this set because my husband is Tongan and there is a Tonga plate! Something to note is that these XL rectangular plates seem to be etched better than the traditional round plates from Bundle Monster as I didn't have any issues picking up or transferring the image I used. You can purchase this set of plates here for $15.99. That's a steal because they're regularly $19.99!





2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com