Sunday, August 16, 2015

JORD Wood Watch Review


Good afternoon friends! Today I have a JORD Wood Watch to share with you today. When I was asked to review this item, I jumped at the opportunity not only because they look so unique, but because I had the perfect image to use on my nails that I'll probably never use again lol. The watch I chose to review is the Ely in Maple.

Here's a bit of info on the Ely from the JORD Website:

"Ely is the complement to our Fieldcrest series, produced using a slightly smaller dial and band, with the addition of a date display. The simplicity of this design accentuates the intricacy of the wood grain. The Ely is understated and effortless.

Features:
-Deployment Buckle with Push Button
-Scratch Resistant Mineral
-Citizen Miyota Quartz Movement (2015 w/Date Display)
-Case Width: 37mm
-Case Thickness: 11mm
-Lug Ends: 45mm
-Band Length: 200mm
-Band Thickness: 21mm

Each JORD watch is designed to be splash proof but is not intended for complete submergence in water. Also note that due to the nature of the wood chosen for each unique timepiece, colors and grain pattern may vary from photos."


It came in this beautiful, sturdy wooden box to match. They both smell great!


The watch pairs perfectly with one of my new favorite accessories--my bamboo sunnies.




I felt silly doing an OOTD as I only blog about nails, but I think it turned out pretty good! The Maple color goes great with a monogram Louis for my fellow LV addicts out there.


The watch fit perfectly after following the online instructions to have it sized. Sizing it is available for $10.00 which is very reasonable plus it saves you a trip to a shop.


And of course I have a matching wood grain mani to go with my watch. Here's Color Club Disco's Not Dead stamped using Winstonia 113 in Mundo de Unas Taupe.



I am thrilled to have a JORD Wood Watch. It's great quality, looks beautiful, smells amazing, is easy to match, looks feminine, and has must have features for me like the date and second hand. You can purchase this watch from the JORD Website for $129.


Wooden Watch For Men

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com