Sunday, November 15, 2015

Bundle Monster Gel Polish--Swatches & Review


Today I have Bundle Monster gel polishes to share with you all. Bundle Monster has 2 types of gel polish available: speed gel polish and regular gel polish. Their speed gels are a 1 step gel polish that don't require any base or top gel. Their regular gel polish does. The ones I received are speed gels. Let's take a look at the swatches!


Rouge Lipstick


Button Down


Cocktail Dress

The polishes I used are speed gels, but I didn't realize that until now so swatches are shown with base/top gel. A lot of the gels sold on the BM website have the bottles labeled "speed gels" for the speed gels and "gel polish" for the regular gels like the bottles you see in my photos so you can see why I thought these required base/top. I realized these were speed gels after finding the link just now and reading the description of the item. There are no instructions on the bottle or packaged with the item so it would be great to have the bottles labeled "speed gels" to distinguish that. Aside from that, application was a little difficult. The consistency of the polish was thick and glue-like. I would have to say the best thing about these gels is that they are super opaque--almost 1 coaters, but I applied 2 for an even application. You can purchase these gel polishes here for $5.50 each.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com