Sunday, November 1, 2015

Madam Glam It's A Funny World Chamelon Gel--Swatch & Review


Happy November! October felt like it flew by. For Halloween yesterday I stayed in, made delicious "graveyard pudding," and my family watched Insidious 3 which was actually pretty creepy! Oh, and I had pizza yesterday which means it was perfect! Today I have a chamelon gel from Madam Glam to share with you called It's A Funny World. It's lilac when warm and purple when cold. There's also different sized silver glitter throughout. 





I stamped over it using MoYou London Kaleidoscope 10 in Mundo de Unas Silver. I showed a bunch of people the transition and everyone was impressed when they saw it. I wore this for 2 weeks and didn't get tired of it at all. It would've easily lasted another week. I applied it just like any other Madam Glam gel polish (over MG base gel and topped with MG top gel). I have another one of their chameleon gels to try out and I can't wait! You can purchase this gel here for $19.95.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com