Sunday, March 13, 2016

Lucky Nails with MoYou London Festive 21


Hi friends! St. Paddy's Day is coming up and that means I can finally use my plate from MoYou London that I got last year. Here's OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI stamped using MoYou London Festive 21 in Mundo de Unas Black. The green is OPI I'm Sooo Swamped and the gold is China Glaze I'm Not Lion. I lurrrve how these turned out! I used my new clear stamper from Fab Ur Nails and it would've taken me so much time and so many attempts to get this perfect placement, but instead it just took ONE. I can finally say bye to starting all over when I stamp over regular nail polish. Yay for clear stampers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com