Sunday, March 20, 2016

OPI New Orleans Saran Wrap Marble

Happy 1st day of Spring! I had a fun-filled weekend on Friday & Saturday. Mr. Heartnat, a couple friends, and I went to LA to go to a Suns vs Lakers game and while we were there we did some tourist-y things like visit LACMA, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, TCL Chinese theater, and go shopping. Today was an awesome lazy Sunday! Anywhoo, here's this cool saran wrap smush marble I did a few weeks ago with OPI Let Me Bayou a Drink, OPI Humidi-Tea, and OPI Take a Right on Bourbon. I like how delicate this turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com