Friday, April 29, 2011

Nautical Star Mani

Good morning everyone! I can't believe I'm at 22 followers now! Thanks to those who take time to read my blog =] So I guess you can call this a nautical or Nor-Cal mani. I used L.A. Girl Disco Brites in Disco Fever and stamped with BM plates 220 and 206 in Konad black. I was really hesistant to try the tip designs cuz they look huge, but I was actually really happy with how these turned out! Don't really know how I feel about that little open space on the bottom, but I was too lazy to stamp an extra star in between everything.




2 comments:

  1. I have awarded you with the "Kreativ Blogger" award! Check it out here: http://rainbowsandsparklesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com