Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Wedding Nails

I'm sure there's tons of people in the nail community doing the same as me this week--Royal Wedding nails! I actually hate how these came out because I used Sinful Colors in Miami Heat and I hate the formula. I feel like it never dries! Unfortunately, this was the only royal blue color I own. Also, I wanted to add crown stamps from BM 08, but for some reason I could not get the crowns to pick up on my stamp =[ Anyways, I used BM 10 for the tips and stamped with CG Passion.


The first picture is the true color of the polish. Sorry I didn't even do clean up, but I wasn't sure I was even going to post pics lol.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com