Monday, May 25, 2015

Gelish Pacific Sunset & MoYou London Tropical 02 & 12

Happy Memorial Day! I'm enjoying this 3-day weekend. Yesterday I met up with Katherine of Polished by KPT, Reina of reireishnailart, and Lisa of Cosmetic Sanctuary for lunch. It was a ton of fun--and of course we had to take an obligatory nail-fie!



Today I have a bright and summery mani to share with you. I used Gelish Pacific Sunset and stamped using MoYou London Tropical 02 and Tropical 12 in Mundo de Unas Pastel Pink, Pastel Yellow, and Neon Green. This was such a fun mani to wear!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. If I'm ever over you are doing THIS to my nails. Love this!! And looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that must have been so much fun! And your nails are stunning ♥.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com