Sunday, May 3, 2015

Red & Black Lace Nails

Good morning everyone! Today I have a mani to share with you that I did back in March. I can't believe I actually have this much stuff to post that these are from that far back. It's because I've been swatching a lot lately and it's really hard for me to swatch without stamping over it. I guess it's a good thing because it's made me so productive!

For this mani I used Gelibility base and top and stamped using PUEEN 27 in Mundo de Unas Black. The red is OPI GelColor Coca-Cola Red, one of my all-time favorite reds!



2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com