Saturday, August 16, 2014

Disney's The Princess & the Frog Inspired Nail Art

Hello again my darlings! As I mentioned in my last post, I went to Disneyland about 2 weeks ago. I of course couldn't go to Disneyland without some Disney themed nails. I went through my plates and came up with something inspired by Disney's The Princess and the Frog movie. I used Essie Play Date and Bettina Pink Bikini for the base and stamped using MoYou London Explorer 13 (Mardi Gras mask), MoYou London Princess 07 (frog prince), Rica GLAM-01 (lips), and Bunny Nails HD-C (voodoo doll) in Mundo de Unas 21, 29, and 38. I really loved how these turned out, but even more--I loved Disneyland!!  It was probably my fifth time going, but it was my 2nd time going with my husband and it was a blast. We've already started planning another Disneyland & California Adventure trip soon.



Here's a couple of pictures of us at Disneyland





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com