Saturday, August 9, 2014

Polynesian Tribal Tattoo Nail Art

Hi summer friends! Sorry it's been another month since I've last posted. I really wanted to do a lot of summer themed nail art since I'm out of school for now, but work has still kept me really busy. Since I last posted I went to Island Reggae Festival, celebrated my 3 year wedding anniversary, and went to Disneyland and California Adventure parks. Today I'll be sharing the mani I wore to Island Reggae Festival. It's an annual all day event that has Polynesian music artists performing at Great America and there's vendors, food, and best of all beer!

I first did a white base for the gradient with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. For the gradient I used OPI Red Hot Rio, OPI I Just Can't Cope-Acabana, and Essie Mojito Madness and then stamped using MoYou London Explorer 15 XL and MoYou London Explorer 19 in Konad Black.




3 comments:

  1. What an amazing and bright manicure * __ * I love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful manicure! I love tribal nails! I just posted a tribal manicure yesterday and another a month ago. They are just perfect for summer :-) I discovered your blog as I was looking for manicures made with the MoYou Pro XL plate and I love it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautyfull colors and nail design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com