Sunday, August 24, 2014

Yellow, Black, & White Tribal Nail Art

Happy Sunday friends! This is the 3rd week in a row that I've been able to post so I'm super excited about that. I know it doesn't sound like much, but after being gone for such a long time, I was beginning to worry about never getting around to it. I start school again tomorrow, but I hope now I've adjusted to working and going to school at the same time so I'm optimistic about being able to post (somewhat) regularly.

Today I'm sharing a simple mani I wore a couple weeks ago. Here's OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls stamped using MoYou London Artist 11 in Mundo de Unas 2. The yellow is OPI I Just Can't Cope-Acabana. I have to say, I'm super impressed with Mundo de Unas stamping polish and I'm kind of kicking myself for not buying some sooner. It's very opaque and doesn't smear when you topcoat it. Also if I make a mistake, I can just pull it off my nail with regular tape. The only weird thing I noticed is that it adheres well to my topcoat (Seche Vite Quick Dry Topcoat) and not as much as my base color and it peels off after a couple days and my base color gets left behind. Has anyone else had that happen to them? I'm not worried about it though, the pros definitely outweigh that one con!



3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com