Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hawaiian Hibiscus Stamped Gradient

Aloha beauties! Today I have my first super summery design of the summer. I'm bummed summer is almost over and I'm just getting around to it, but better late than never! I just ordered a bunch of MoYou London Tropical plates from their new collection and I'll probably have to wait until next summer to really get a lot of use out of them. At least I know I will definitely have time next summer because I'm graduating in May 2015--yay! I'll be filling out my papers for graduation this weekend and it's pretty exciting to know I'll be done soon with my seemingly endless time in school. Speaking of school, I know a lot of you guys probably started school again this week just like me so I hope you all had a great first week back! Enough school talk, now nail talk. Here's OPI Kiss Me I'm Brazilian stamped using MoYou London Pro 13 XL in Mundo de Unas 4, 11, and 39. The studs are from Born Pretty Store. This totally made me wish I was in Hawaii to flaunt these!






2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I love it! It's always summer in California ;) use those plates. Love that pink on you too... you make me want to go put it on. Cute flowers! I need me some MoYou tropical plates now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable look! I love all of the detail but I especially love how these colors pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com