Friday, February 13, 2015

Conversation Heart Candy Nail Art

Happy Friday my friends! Today after class I'm going to watch Fifty Shades of Grey. I did a Fifty Shades themed mani and I'll be sharing that with you lovelies on Sunday. Today I have another Valentine's themed design that looks like those adorable little conversation heart candies. I used 4 polishes from the OPI Hawaii collection: That's Hula-rious, Suzi Shops & Island Hops, Is Mai Tai Crooked, and Hello Hawaii Ya. I stamped using Bundle Monster BM-425 in Mundo de Unas Reddish.



1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I love this so much! It came out so clean and I love that it's Valentine's but not in your face. It's also whimsical. And I also never eat that candy because it's nasty hahaha. Great mani!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com