Saturday, February 7, 2015

Hugs & Kisses for Valentine's Day

Hi loves! I'm trying to get a good amount of Valentine's nail art posted before it's over and I can't use those stamping images for another year lol. Last year at this time I was so busy with my new job and I was taking my blogging break so I'm happy to finally put my Valentine's stamping images to use.

I made this gel mani with Gelibility, but my mistake was that I used a red crelly. From now on, I won't be using a crelly or jelly with Gelibility since mixing Gelibility dilutes the polish. It doesn't make much of a difference with cremes, but with OPI Red Hot Rio it took me 4 coats for opacity!

I used OPI Red Hot Rio, Zoya Pixie Dust Chyna, and Morgan Taylor All White Now and stamped using Bundle Monster BM-411 in Mundo de Unas Black.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com