Saturday, February 28, 2015

Glam Polish Cast A Spell Part 3: The White Witch Collection Swatches


Happy Saturday! Today I have swatches of Glam Polish's Cast A Spell Part 3: The White Witch collection. I have 4 out of the 9 polishes to share with you. All swatches are 3 coats with topcoat. Let's take a look at the glittery goodness!

Hypnotize--sea foam green


Mesmerize--lavender


Charmed--rose


Illusion--light blue

The formula of these polishes was great and easy to work with. I love how sparkly they all were which definitely fit the description of the collection--"nine sparkling pastel holo shades packed full of holographic glitter. In part one and two of our Cast a Spell Collection we explored the world of dark magic. Cast a Spell Part 3: The White Witch Collection is inspired by white magic, the use of supernatural powers or magic for good and selfless purposes." 

This collection will be released on March 4 at 5 PM EST (USA) and can be purchased from the Glam Polish online store with shipping to Australia & USA. Shipping rates to USA are $3.50 USD for the first polish and an extra $1.00 for each additional polish. 


2 comments:

  1. Ugh. So gorgeous! I don't even know which ones I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these. Mesmerize and Hypnotize would be beautiful in a mani together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com