Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bundle Monster Secret Garden Stamping Plate Collection--Review


Good morning beauties! Today I have Bundle Monster's new Secret Garden stamping plate collection to review. There are 25 plates in the set and unlike any of their other plates, these are buffet style. Instead of individual rectangular images, the designs take up the entire plate allowing you to choose what part of the design to use. As always, the plates came with a blue protective film that you remove before use and thick paper backing to prevent any cuts while using the plates. Here's a look at the plates. Click to enlarge.



Here's a couple of manis I did with the plates.


Glam Polish Mesmerize stamped using Bundle Monster BM-719 in Mundo de Unas Pastel Yellow, Pastel Pink, and Spring Green. 



Glam Polish Charmed with stamping decals made using Bundle Monster BM-716 in Mundo de Unas Black. The flowers were filled using OPI Suzi Shops & Island Hops and Color Club On Cloud Nine.



I would've had a 3rd mani to show you, but I had trouble picking up and transferring some of the images. I was going to do orange koi fish from BM-725 over a blue base. I tried it over one of the Glam Polishes I swatched and I had trouble with that. I thought it might have been because I had topcoated the polish for swatches (which doesn't typically give me issues) so I tried starting over with an OPI polish for a base color with no topcoat and I still couldn't get it to transfer. I'm not sure if it was just that plate or not because I did have trouble with the purple mani as well and had to remove and re-stamp a couple of nails over. I'll just have to play with the plates a bit more!

You can purchase these plates here for $20.50. Bundle Monster offers free standard shipping to the US for orders over $25. Use code "JOLLY2014" for 15% off your puprchase. Valid through March 31, 2015. 




2 comments:

  1. The purple one is so spring and Easter like. I love the pastels! And that flower one is so gorgeous as well. I may pick up those plates just for those images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That reminds me--I need to do an Easter mani soon!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com