Sunday, March 29, 2015

Glam Polish The Prestige & MoYou London Fashionista 11

Good morning friends! Quick post today. I have to finish up some homework and then do some Easter nails. Yesterday I shared my Glam Polish Master's of Illusion collection swatches. For today and my next few posts, I'll be showing you those beauties with some nail art!

Here's Glam Polish The Prestige stamped using MoYou London Fashionista 11 in Mundo de Unas Violet. I love this plate because it's one of those with a continuous design covering the whole plate so each nail is different, but still ties in with the rest of the nails.



1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com