Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Celtic Knot for St. Paddy's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day! So I did this gel mani yesterday morning before work. The original image of a shamrock I wanted to use from Bundle Monster BM-H05 just did not want to transfer to my gel. I've come to the conclusion that a lot of my BM images won't transfer on gel or topcoated nails because I've had this issue several times now that I've been using gel or only using BM when I swatch (over topcoated polish). Anyways I decided to use plan B and use the only Irish or St. Patrick's related image from one of my MoYou London plates as my MoYou London images transfer seamlessly to gel polish or topcoated nails.

I used OPI GelColor Alpine Snow and stamped using MoYou London Tourist 04 in Mundo de Unas Orange. I used Gelibility with Essie Shake Your Money Maker and China Glaze Angel Wings.

It's a bummer I finally had the chance to use my St. Patrick's themed images and it didn't end up working out. I've now added MoYou Festive 17 to my to-buy list!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com