Saturday, March 14, 2015

OPI Aloha From OPI & Born Pretty Store Water Decals

Happy Saturday! I promised to post this weekend since last weekend kind of slipped away from me. Today I have one of my favorite colors from the OPI Hawaii collection. Here's OPI Aloha From OPI with Born Pretty Store water decals. I loooove this decal design. It's great for if you're on a time crunch for nail art or want a cute pedi, but don't want to do a lot of work. I actually wore this mani as a Gelibility mani a couple weeks ago, but I hated my pics so I did it again and left it as regular polish. I also spent over $200 on gel polish last weekend. I am becoming such a gel polish lover. What is happening to me?!



3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com