Sunday, February 15, 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey Inspired Nail Art

Hey ladies! I'm sure a lot of you have either read or watched Fifty Shades of Grey. I'm almost done with book 2 of the trilogy and I just watched the movie this weekend. I love the books so far, but the movie was alright. Anyways, I did these Fifty Shades of Grey inspired nails using the OPI Fifty Shades of Grey collection, duh! Here's OPI Cement the Deal stamped using Bundle Monster BM-420, Cheeky CH55, and MoYou London Biker 02 in OPI Dark Side of the Mood. The glitter is OPI Shine for Me.



I don't care much for grey on me, but I love this collection, because my hubby went to the nail supply store all by himself to get it for me and surprised me with it along with 2 dozen roses!


4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com