Monday, August 19, 2013

Glitter Daze ColorPOP Collection Swatches


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a good weekend. I pretty much just worked on catching up with swatching and reviewing things since I was pretty much just studying the past month and a half. Oh yeah, that reminds me. I got the results from my exam last week and guess what... I passed my NCLEX RN. That means I'm officially a registered nurse! I'm going back to school this week which is a drag, but at least it won't be anything compared to nursing school and I can finally stop studying for that test.

Today I have 6 out of the 10 polishes from Glitter Daze Color POP Collection. I would've chose to review all 10, but like I said, I was busy studying and didn't want to delay this post too much. Glitter Daze Nail Polish is a handmade indie brand of polish made by a lovely lady named Sana. Let's take a look at the pics of her beautiful, glittery creations. All swatches are shown with topcoat.

Jetsetter Lifestyle--3 coats


Icecream for Summer--3 coats


Lei It On Me--1 coat over  China Glaze White Out

Lei It On Me has a milky white jelly base so it can be worn alone or layered over white. 

Summer Sprinkles--1 coat over China Glaze Bottoms Up


A Boardwalk to Remember--1 coat over Color Club Wicker Park


My Private Paradise--1 coat over Essie Under Where


I really enjoyed the 6 polishes I tried from the Glitter Daze ColorPOP Collection. I don't own any polishes like these. The glitter is so unique and bright that it really adds some fun to my nails. The only thing I would say I didn't like is that Jetsetter Lifestyle had a strong smell that made it not as pleasant to use, but the linear holo effect is quite nice so you can say that it's worth it. All of the glitter toppers are literally PACKED with glitter so you don't have to do any fishing. I applied them like I do most glitters, brush some on and kind of dab the brush around to cover up any empty spots. My favorites are the last 4 because the neon glitters are so eye catching and fun to look at on my nails. You can purchase 4 ml bottles for $4.00 or full size 15 ml bottles for $11 here. Big thanks to Sana for letting me review her glittery beauties!

Shop: www.GlitterDazeNP.com
Facebook: www.Facebook.com/GlitterDaze
Instagram: @GlitterDaze
Twitter: @GlitterDazeNP



10 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really like Icecream for Summer and A Boardwalk to Remember. ♥

    Congrats on passing your test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Ice Cream For Summer! Nice swatches. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I have held off getting these so far but I don't know how long that will last. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always weird when I'm the enabler. Someone else usually enables me LOL!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on passing you exam! great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I'm sure you are going to be one of the best RN's! Beautiful swatches <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com