Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer Gradient & Bundle Monster BM 301

Hi my polished pretties! I apologize for the 2 week hiatus! I just took my board exam to get my registered nursing license over the weekend so I was studying like a madwoman for the past couple of weeks. I really wanted to post, but I had to force myself to stop playing with my nails and focus lol. Hopefully I get the results soon, but my exam ended early and I felt very confident so I have a good feeling that I passed. I'll keep you posted ;] Here's a mani I did as soon as I got home! I did a gradient using China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, China Glaze Dance Baby, and Essie Play Date and stamped using BM 301 in Konad White. I really love how these turned out! Now that my exam is over, I am going to use this time to finally do some "summery" manis and catch up on reviewing products.



Check out my awesome phone case I got a couple weeks ago. I looove it!

18 comments:

  1. This is just absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so beautiful!! <3 Lovely gradient, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design! Love the colors so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your nails. Perfect application and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your nails and even more the phone cases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karine! Hehe yes I'm a cell phone case addict and this one is my fave yet!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! Hehe yes I love my phone even more now =]

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on your board exam!!! And these are gorgeousss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com