Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Winstonia Store--3D Nail Art Charms Review


Happy Humpday! Today I have some 3D charms to review from Winstonia Store. I received 2 different designs: heart charms with rhinestones and bow charms with pearls. Check out the super girly manicures I created with them!

Zoya Layla and Color Club Harp On It with 3D heart charms.


China Glaze For Audrey and OPI Liquid Sand Solitaire with 3D bow charms


I applied the charms using topcoat, but if I were to wear them out, I would highly recommend using nail glue instead. Nail glue would help the charms to adhere to the nail better because the charms are large and not all of the bottom surface is flush to the nail. What I did like is that these charms were easy to apply, are super eye catching, and reusable. I will admit that at first when I got them I thought they might be too big, but after putting them on, I really loved how pretty and girly my nails looked. You can purchase a set of 10 3D charms here for $4.95. Use code "HEARTNAT" for 10% off this item until Aug. 31. 



6 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com