Monday, August 26, 2013

OPI My Very First Knockwurst & PUEEN 27

Good morning! Today I have a stamped manicure using one of my new stamping polishes. It feels great to wear a manicure that I got to be creative with and not review a product. Sometimes I feel like I grow apart from my roots (stamping) when I do a lot of reviewing. That's not to say I don't enjoy reviewing products, but I just love myself a nice stamped manicure! For this manicure, I used OPI My Very First Knockwurst and stamped using PUEEN 27 in China Glaze Red-y & Willing. Red-y & Willing is also the color on my index and pinky. It's one of the new polishes from China Glaze's Autumn Nights (Fall 2013) collection. The ones I got from that collection to stamp with are: Scandalous Shenanigans, Tongue & Chic, Don't Make Me Wine, and Red-y & Willing.  I usually ALWAYS buy complete China Glaze collections, but I haven't been impressed with their last 2: On the Horizon or Autumn Nights collection. That's actually kind of good because I have been buying a lot of new MoYou London stamping plates so at least there is balance in the universe (my bank account) lol.



4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com