Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Nails

So I didn't actually wear these for Valentine's Day because I had clinicals, but I wore these last weekend. I was planning on not seeing my husband for Valentine's because I'm so busy with school and I stay somewhere else during the week, but I was only fooling myself. I decided to pass on my schoolwork, drive an hour to see him, and go watch The Vow =] Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day as well. Anyways, onto my nails. I used O.P.I. Animal-istic and stamped using Konad M83 in Konad White. I don't know if my stamping polish is getting too thick, but I did have some trouble with the stamping on this one. Has anyone used polish thinner on stamping polish before? If so, did it help?



3 comments:

  1. Yes, polish thinner helps to make konad stamping more workable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!

    Ditto to Bunny's comments...thins it out well making it manageable when its too thick and gunky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The accent nail is especially cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com