Monday, March 5, 2012

Nude, Gold, and Hot Pink Double Lightning Bolt Nails

Hey everyone! I've been wanting to do a manicure with nude and hot pink because they go so well together, and here's what I came up with! I decided to do a double lightning bolt tape manicure using a tutorial from Jane at Nailside. She has the coolest ideas and is nice enough to post tutorials--thanks Jane! I used Zoya Shay, China Glaze Passion, and Zoya Layla. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. Believe it or not I almost gave up in the beginning because my nude took awhile to dry and it lifted on my pinky at first, but I'm glad I kept going lol.



10 comments:

  1. Very cool! Shay kind of reminds me of Sinful Colors Social Ladder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, this is so cool, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this!! i might have to try this color combination

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lightning bolts! This is high on my list of things to do. I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lightning bolts, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing! I am such a huge fan of the neon/neutral trend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great design and colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love this! I'm loving a lot of the nudes and bright combinations I'm seeing around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! love the colour combos x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com