Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Nails

Happy Memorial Day! I decided to do some American Flag nails in honor of the holiday. I got a request to do these on my Instagram account and it is the first time I've ever done a request--not that I can remember getting any lol. For my thumb and index I used China Glaze First Mate with a coat of China Glaze Blue Year's Eve stamped using MASH 49 in Konad White. For my other 3 fingers I used China Glaze Hey Sailor with a coat of China Glaze Ring in the Red stamped using MASH 46 in Konad White. Hope everyone has a safe holiday!




4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com