Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! I had a huge nail fail today =[ My "nail time" was kind of cut short today so I don't know if it was because my polish wasn't completely dry, but I experienced topcoat shrinkage for the first time ever. I was pretty bummed out and I decided not to take pics with my DSLR. I'll post my iPhone pic I took because it's more forgiving than an SLR pic. The blue is China Glaze Man Hunt, the white is Zoya Purity, and the red is China Glaze Adventure Red-y. If I didn't have shrinkage, I think it actually would've turned out pretty cool.


14 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com